Our guidelines when creating our products, running our company and when enjoying life while eating and drinking.
And that we’d love you to share with us.
- Always look for genuine ingredients and products
- Consume seasonal products, because they’re tastier and because they respect the environment and the local lifestyle
- Respect and protect the environment with all the mans and choices at our disposal
- Always practice our sense of humour
- Work only with the best professionals of the travel and food and wine industry
- Respect those who work with us and for us on all levels, and be grateful and respectful towards those that produce, cook and serve our food and wine
- Prefer local products without eliminating completely what comes from far away
- Always seek authenticity and try to know the stories and traditions that make what we’re eating (and drinking) tastier
- Always look for quality in the ingredients, in the modes of production and in the final product
- Be curious adventurers of Taste and when possible experiment new flavours, be them recipes based on unknown ingredients, brave combinations of flavours or culinary traditions that are different from ours
: we’ve published a post on seasonal eating!