We are looking for hungry people!!!
Are you always hungry? Well you might have an eating disorder.
Do you talk about your next meal while you are still eating? Well… you might be Italian!
If you are all of the above… You might be perfect for us, let’s meet up!
Send us a video, you choose the topic, but not too long please, a few minutes will be perfect. Just tell us a story you would tell tourists during a food tour in Milan, Naples, Florence, Rome and Venice or anything you might find relevant for this position. Don’t forget to speak in English in your video!
Attach a CV or a resume including the required skills and your certification as tour guide/tour leader. Tell us something interesting about you but remember… we don’t need to know that you love going to the cinema! 😛
Who is a FoodAmbassador?
FoodAmbassador is the way we call our Food Tour guide. If you are truly passionate about food and about being a tour guide/leader read below and apply!
- Lead our guests, the FoodEnthusiasts, on a 3-hours walking food tour offering a detailed commentary at each stop and at interesting sites en route;
- Ability to deal with any logistical issue concerning the walking food tour;
- Ability to problem-solve any issue while maintaining enthusiasm and care for all guests;
- Friendliness to all guests and ability to assist them with any requests they might have while on tour;
- Previous tour guiding/leading experience;
- Knowledge and passion about food and wine;
- Availability to work on weekdays, weekends, daytimes and evenings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Tour Guide or Tour Leader with a local, regional or Italian tourism regulation board;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Lots of energy and confidence;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.