BY PURCHASING WALKINGPALATES TOUR TICKETS,
CUSTOMERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Reservations must be made with a valid credit card. The credit card will be charged immediately when making the reservation, showing on the customer’s card statement as:
L’ EMPORIO DE’ VIAGGIATORI
Via Paradiso 30, 66100 Chieti,
VAT Number 0238460069
Cancellation and Refund policy
- If customers decide not to take part to the booked tour and tell WalkingPalates at least one week before, then they will get a full refund;
- If customers change their mind up to 48 hours before the tour starts, they only have to pay 5 € as a processing fee;
- Up to 24 hours before the tour but customers are not able to make it? WalkingPalates will charge customers 25 € as a processing fee;
- Less than 24 hour before the tour and customers won’t be there? They will pay half the price;
- If customers don’t show up, they won’t get any refund;
- If customers have to cancel a reservation due to a serious medical condition or a serious family matter that they can prove, they should contact WalkingPalates that, after all due controls, will provide a full refund.
It is a matter of respect for the FoodAmbassadors and for the other customers to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior the food tour starting time.
- The FoodAmbassador will always start the food tour at the scheduled time;
- If customers are late, they may contact WalkingPalates to try and find the group once the food tour has started;
- There are no guarantees that customers will be able to find the rest of the group, as the FoodAmbassadors may be narrating and will likely not be able to answer their phones;
- There are no reschedules or refunds for customers arrived after the scheduled starting time and who cannot find the group.
While customers are booking their walking food tour, they will be able to specify any dietary restriction or food allergy in the required fields.
- Customers have to be as specific as possible, so WalkingPalates can possibly accommodate every need;
- If customers have already booked a food tour but haven’t specified an allergy, an intolerance or a dietary restriction, they should contact WalkingPalates as soon as possible.
Food tours take place whether rain or shine and indoor options are offered for all the stops.
- Customers must dress appropriately to any weather condition in order to avoid any risk during the food tour;
- In case of weather so severe that there may be danger to red alert to anyone taking part, tours won’t be taken;
- WalkingPalates will promptly notify customers that the concerned food tour date is canceled;
- Customers will be able to reschedule, receive a voucher for a future tour or get a full refund.
Health & Safety of Food Tour Customers
WalkingPalates have risk assessed the tours for the safety of their customers and FoodAmbassadors. However, customers are responsible for their own safety during the food tour.
- It is customers’ responsibility to inform WalkingPalates, while booking, of any dietary requirements, allergies or intolerances, as mentioned above, in the section “Dietary Restrictions” of Terms & Conditions;
- WalkingPalates will check with vendors as to the contents of samples which may contain allergens, according to customers’ needs, they cannot guarantee that food and beverages have not come into contact with any of those allergens;
- Tour customers must dress and prepare for any relevant weather conditions and exercise their own judgment in accordance to any risk that may arise on the food tour, as mentioned above in the section “Weather Condition” of Terms & Conditions;
- Customers must take responsibility for themselves and exercise all due caution anywhere and at all times during the food tour by walking and crossing roads safely.
Right to Distribute Media
Customers agree to grant WalkingPalates an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken on the food tours in which customers may appear.
- WalkingPalates has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitise or in any other way use the material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later;
- This material may be used without restriction worldwide, by incorporating it into WalkingPalates’ website, catalogs, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material.
- Customers agree that the company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, rights and interest in the material above mentioned, including copyright.
WalkingPalates may hold the customer liable for any loss, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements). For any losses and/or damage arising from or incurred by reason of any claims, demands, actions that arise as a result of the customer’s breach of these terms and conditions, WalkingPalates may hold the customer. This indemnity shall not apply to the extent any such claim or demand or action arises as a result of the Company’s breach of these terms and conditions.
Any content and material available on the WalkingPalates website, such as but not limited to texts, photos, video, images, illustrations, audio clips, HTML, source, trademark and logos, together with services and software displayed and, through which the website is transmitted and arranged, is owned by WalkingPalates, and/or by affiliated entities of the company itself. This also applies to licensors and/or suppliers.
The use of the above mentioned content and material is permitted only for personal and non-commercial use. Any link to the WalkingPalates website must be done upon written request to the company itself, by sending an email to the company.
As no other use is permitted, upon written request and whether or not for payment or other consideration, it’s forbidden to:
• Distribute any portion of the content and material available on the WalkingPalates website;
• Copy, frame, reproduce, publish, cache, modify, sell any portion of the content and material available on the WalkingPalates website;
• Republish any portion of the content and material available on the WalkingPalates website;
• Any manipulation of data that could affect the use of the website;
By using this website, the user agrees not to copy, modify, manipulate, disassemble or decompile any part of the products available on the website or the software through which the WalkingPalates site operates with.
If the user believes that their rights have been infringed and/or are aware that any infringing material or content is available on the website, they should send an email to WalkingPalates.
WalkingPalates operates the www.walkingpalates.com website.
- Customers’ personal information will be used by WalkingPalates to provide and improve its website and products;
- Customers agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy whenever they use the WalkingPalates website;
- Customers may be asked to provide with certain personally identifiable information, while using the website, that can be used to contact or identify them. This kind of information may include, but is not limited to, email address, name, phone number and postal code. Personally identifiable information are collected to provide the required services, to identify and communicate with customers, to respond to their requests/inquiries, to serve purchased orders, and to improve WalkingPalates’ overall services.
All the information that customers’ browser sends while visiting a website is defined Log Data and, WalkingPalates may collect it, while customers use its website. Log Data information include customers computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the visited pages on the company’s website, the time and date of their visit, the duration of the visit on those pages and other statistics.
WalkingPalates may also use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze Log Data information so to increase the functionality of the company’s website. Each of these third party service providers have their own privacy policies that explain how such information are used, so it’s recommended to read each of these Privacy Policies.
Browsers can be instructed to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
There is an Help feature on most browsers that provides information on how to accept cookies, disable them or to notify users when receiving a new cookie. Not accepting cookies, may make not possible to use some features of the WalkingPalates’ website so, it’s recommended to turn them on.
Third party companies and individuals may be used by WalkingPalates in order to:
- Perform website-related services;
- Assist the company to analyze how the website is used;
- Facilitate the functionality of the website;
- Provide the website on the company’s behalf.
Customers’ personal information may be used by these third parties so to perform specific tasks on the company’s behalf and they are obligated not to disclose or use these kind of information for any other purpose.
Customers’ personal information may be used to contact them with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to them. By contacting the company, it is possible for customers to withdraw from receiving any, or all, of these communications from the company itself.
Whenever it will be necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of the company’s website, customers personal information will be disclosed by WalkingPalates.
WalkingPalates believes that the security of customers’ personal information is extremely important.The company strives to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices.
The above mentioned procedures and practices will be performed whether it is considered appropriate to the nature of the stored information. These security procedures and practices will be enacted to protect information from use, modification, disclosure, unauthorized access or destruction.
WakingPalates is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information collected from customers that’s why, they must be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Computers located outside of customers state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction may collect and maintain any information, including personal information, provided by customers so, they should be aware that the data protection laws may be different from those in their jurisdiction.
Access to the WalkingPalates website is permitted only to people aged 18 or older. Anyone under the age of 13 will not be addressed on the website. Any personally identifiable information from children under 13 may not be knowingly collected by WalkingPalates on its website. The company should be contacted as soon as possible, in the case that customers, which are parents or guardians of children under age 13, learn that their children have provided WalkingPalates with Personal Information. WalkingPalates will take steps to remove any information if it becomes aware that they have been collected from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent.